Saturday, April 2, 2011

My review of ALMAY intense i-color powder shadow




This is my favorite Eye shadow trio ever, I use it for both day and night, all you have to do is apply more at night.


I love this the way it looks and the light feel of it makes it easy to apply and to wear all day without a retouch. As you can see the Light pink is very light, the brown is a shiny chocolate color and the light white type color is very noticeable, but once on you can barley see it at all and the pink looks a lot brighter.


This is in my Option The best Trio out there when it comes to matching eye color.







*I in no way am being paid for this post or review of this product, I do own the pictures but not the name brand.
I do not own rights to the Name of the product or own the rights to this company.







0 comments:

Post a Comment