Sunday, March 4, 2012

Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin.

I was given the opportunity to try new products for sensitive skin.  When I realized it was from a company that was well known for having all natural products I decided that this was a great opportunity and I would try them.

I have had extremely sensitive dry skin since I can remember and whenever I did my make up no matter what my skin looked dry, flaky and like I caked on layers of product.  No matter what I did it was always like that.

I was very skeptical of the products because I have always had reactions to every product that I have ever tried for sensitive skin, it would even make my skin seem more dry and itchy. I would react to even moisturizers and creams made for people with my skin problems.

When I opened the package and saw the products I couldn't wait to try them.  The packaging was minimal natural looking and clean.

The products that I was sent are Sensitive Facial Cleanser and Sensitive Daily Moisturizer.
They have no chemical smell, they really have no smell what so ever.
HYPO-ALLERGENIC, Dermatologist tested and allergy tested. With Cotton Extract, They are 99% natural.


~Sensitive Facial Cleanser: They say it's a soap-free facial cleanser.  That is proven to moisturize skin while cleaning DIRT, OIL, and MAKEUP without causing redness and irritation. 170g Sells for $12.99 CDN

~Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream: This moisturizer works all day.  Proven to moisturize your skin without causing redness and irritation.  Contains RICE EXTRACT, ALOE and will not Clog porse. 50g Sells for $24.99 CDN



The other products in this line are Sensitive Eye Cream and Sensitive Night Cream.
These products and the ones that I have reviewed can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart and Wal-Mart Nationwide.


You can check out these and any other Burt's Bees products on their Website or on Facebook

I love these products because they leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized.  When I use these products my skin looks radiant and healthy.  They will be my daily routine every morning before I apply my makeup,
I would recommend this brand and these products to anyone with sensitive, irritated, red, Itchy,dry skin.



I would like to thank bzzagent and Burt's Bees for providing the wonderful new products for me to try.  I love them and so will you. If you would like to join bzzagent please just click on the name

*I was provided these products by bzzagent.com for review. I did not buy these with my own money, but I was not paid to provide this review and all opinions are my own.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment