Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NYX Loose Powders





NYX Loose Powder is a nice light feeling shadow that once you are wearing you forget it's even there.

There are some great pros to this loose powder, you use less for a everyday use and the colors is so vibrant with even just a little applied.
The cons are the containers don't have a sifter or anything stopping it from spilling while it's open and the only way to get it out is to either dump it in the lid or on to something.

I am reviewing and showing swatches for the two colors I have bought.
NYX Loose Powder LP15 LILAC PEARL



NYX Loose Powder LP01 NUDE PEARL

These retail for about $3.99-$6.99 depending on location. These can be found in most Drug Stores.
I found mine in a Rexall.
























These were bought by me and I was not in anyway paid for my review of this product or for the location that I bought them in. I also own these photos, but not the rights to the name of the product or to the company.


0 comments:

Post a Comment