Saturday, June 25, 2011

L'oreal Paris Colour Juice Lip Gloss Review

L'oreal Paris lip gloss has been on my to get list for a while now and when I found this one on sale I decided, why not?

I looked through the sale basket they had for the lip gloss and found this one the Colour Juice in a very clear, sheer color.
I decided that I wanted it to be colorless so that I could use it all the time or just to keep in my purse, just in case, it would be perfect for every look.
Peek-A--Boo  920 Clear 

I got it home and opened it. My first response was wow this smells amazing! I loved the smell and at first I couldn't figure out what the smell reminded me of and then I realized it smelled just like a white freeze. I love that sweet smell.

Next I tried it and I was very unimpressed at first. It felt sticky and thick. I figured that I would not let my first impression stop me from trying it again so I added it to my routine so that I can try it again.
After a few uses I realized that I loved how shinny it was and how much I liked the smell and that I could live with a little sticky and thick.

My over all opinion is that I would never buy it again, but I will use what I bought.


You can sort off see just how think it is 





* I bought this product with my own money and these are my own opinions, I was not paid or compensated in anyway for my review of this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment