Saturday, February 11, 2012

Finally My Posts Are Being Posted

Hello,

I want to say to all my followers that I am extremely sorry that I have not been posting and I have no idea as of yet why all my posts once posted were then deleted, but I am in the process of finding out so please bare with me.

I want to take the time to publicly analogize to the wonderful people at KAIA (www.kaianaturals.com) that sent me a great product that I had for review just before Christmas and posted a wonderful response to this great product they sent me only to have it disappear not once but three time and for that I am truly sorry now that I have no problems (I hope) posting again I will change my review a little and re-post.

I am going to be adding a few posts over the next few weeks that are new and older to catch up on re-posting some of the lost ones.

Thank you for all your understanding
Aarica

0 comments:

Post a Comment