Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sorry About Not Posting

Hello to all my amazing followers.

I am so sorry that I was not posting for so long, but we have been busy here on my end.
~2 year old's Birthday party last weekend
~ 2 sick boys ( son and Boyfriend) then I got really sick too

We are all on the mend and finally back at it, I am posting at least two or three new posts in the next 2 days and one will be a GIVEAWAY !!!!!

I am getting so much help with my blog and other amazing things in my life right now and I think I should let you all in on it but for now I have to keep it quiet sorry, But once I can tell I will be making a post about it so keep your eye open for that.

Thank you for following me and once I reach 50 there is going to be a Giveaway that I will be buying everything for and it will be a makeup/beauty giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. We had the flu here too, so horrible being sick in the summer. Hope you are all better now

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are getting better, but not 100% yet. I am healthy enough to finally be back at this

    ReplyDelete