Friday, March 9, 2012

Eleven Random Things About Me

Firstly, I'd like to kick this post off with a big Thank You to the absolutely beautiful and Wonderful Pen Pal Hanna for tagging me :) You should check her blog out ... http://www.hannaelouise.co.uk 




There are five rules




1. Post these rules.




2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things about you.




3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.




4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.




5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them






















This is a photo of in 2011, it's one of my favourite photos from when I got my new glasses (took a chance on something different and loved it)










Eleven random things about me 




1. I am over think everything.




2. People who know me are in my life forever, but getting to know me is hard.




3. I am starting my last placement for school, I will Graduate in June 2012

4. I started my schooling in 2005. It's taking me a while, but nothing will stop me from getting my goal.




5. I spend most of my spare time writing to my pen pal, Playing with my son, running a mom's swap and buy Facebook site and planning my second Mom 2 Mom sale for charity.




6. My ultimate guilty pleasure is watching True Blood and Milk Chocolate.




7. I have had some of my best friends since I was a in kindergarten ! (yes 20 years we have known each other)




8. I am so scared to try new things.




9. I don't like failing.




10. I live in my home town in the middle of nowhere.




11. I have Bipolar, But it does not define me or change who I am.










Now I'm going to answer Hanna's questions :)


1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
     Smart, Funny, Nervous 


2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
     Italy, I have always wanted to go there (big history freak)


3. What are your aspirations?
    To be a great mom, and to own a daycare one day 


4. What is your opinion on tattoos?
    If they mean something to you, then do it 


5. What make-up products do you use daily?
      I use lip gloss everyday 


6. Who is your celebrity crush?
      Jared Padalecki  (supernatural)  and older actors like Harrison Ford 


7. Shower or bath?
    Shower (bath when I can)


8. Do you have a signature scent?
      Orange-Cantaloupe (from Fruits and Passion) 


9. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
     Jacob 


10. Slightly morbid I know - but do you have a song you would like played at your funeral?
      She's Like the Wind - Lumidee  
(this was the song my best friend and I listened to all the time together and when she died in 2008 I realized it was never the same with out her. I want it played so that when we see each other again its the first song we hear)                 


11. What is your favourite book ?
      A Walk To Remember 



11 Questions to be answered

1.Who is your personal inspiration?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. Favorite Lipstick or Gloss?
5. What did you study in college (are studying)?
6. What is your Favorite Restaurant?
7. What is your Favorite Movie?
8. What book are you reading right now?
9. What is your favorite memory of 2011?
10. Who is your longest friend?
11. What is your Blog about?


I would like to tag :


Krystal - http://www.beautybykrystal.com/


Krystal - http://uhohmom.com/


Serena - http://www.bewilderedbug.com/


And anybody who would like to ! Please link me up to your answers :)





                                                     
                                                       Shes's Like The Wind - Lumidee


0 comments:

Post a Comment