Friday, June 29, 2012

I GRADUATED !!!

So I finally Graduated from college and received my diploma in Early Childhood Education, It was a long hard road and adding a child into the mix almost three years ago really slowed down the process, but I did it, or should I say we did it since it took more then just me to achieve this goal. I took my parents and Boyfriend. I also owe a lot to my son who I am sure will never fully understand just how much he pushed me to finish this for him and for my family.

Now that I have finished school (for now) I will be back to posting again and I can't wait since for graduation  my parents got me a new camera and I can't wait to use it.

My fist post will be on Sunday and I am thrilled to be back, I will also be back to doing my Youtube videos again too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment