Sunday, May 15, 2011

NYX EYE SHADOWS

I have only bought a couple NYX Eyeshadow's and there are somethings I love and there are a couple things I don't like about these.

Likes ~ I love the colors they are so bright and easy to use, they feel soft and light weight. You can apply it with your finger or a brush.

Dislikes ~ I do not like that you have to dig in a little to get it so work on a brush. I also do not like that there is so much giltter when you first get them they look like there is only a little bit, but once you start to really use it there is a ton. I find that the glitter gets everywhere, all over your face and clothes.

Don't get me wrong though I love NYX and I love the eye shadows, but I think from now on if I want a shimmer shadow I will stick with there loose powders.

They do have matte shadows as well I just didnt need feel I wanted something that was fully matte, but I will look at them the next time I go and get makeup.


NYX Eyeshadow  ES 149 MY FAVORITE COLOR
This color look really close on your eye as it does on your finger 


NYX Eyeshadow ES 147A SWEET OLEANDER 
This color comes more pink on your eye then on your finger 


* I bought these Eyeshadow's with my own money and there were not given to me to review and in no way do I own the name of this product, but I do own the photo's

0 comments:

Post a Comment